- Monday of the First Week in Ordinary
Time January 14, 2019Reading 1 Heb 1:1-6 Brothers and sisters:In times past, God spoke in partial and various ways to our ancestors through the prophets; in these last days, he spoke to us through the Son, whom he made heir of all things and through whom he created the universe,who is the refulgence of his glory, the […]
- Monday of the First Week in Ordinary Time January 14, 2019
- Pope meets with Chilean bishops, discusses abuse crisis January 14, 2019VATICAN CITY (CNS) — Pope Francis spent nearly three hours with bishops from Chile discussing the sexual abuse crisis that has rocked the church in the country, a Chilean bishop said. Briefing journalists on the bishops’ meeting with the pope Jan. 13, Bishop Luis Fernando Ramos Perez, apostolic administrator of Rancagua and secretary-general of the […]Catholic News Service
- Pope meets with Chilean bishops, discusses abuse crisis January 14, 2019
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017
On MONDAY, January 14th at 9:00AM, there will be a tour of the school with explanations of all the possible volunteer opportunities (tutoring, Adopt A Teacher, Mobile Pantry, mentoring, State of our Girls and Boys, Teacher Appreciation, etc..). Please try to attend this tour. We can really make a difference for the children and families at Orchard Knob Middle School. We will meet at 9:00AM in the front lobby of the school. Please be on time. There is plenty of parking in the rear of the school
Please join us in the chapel on Tues-days for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Come and spend a few quiet moments with Jesus. Feel free to come for as long or as little amount of time as you would like. Come and be refreshed! If you are interested in being a Guardian please contact Karan Stockett at email@example.com.
If you or a loved one has been hurt or abused by a member of the clergy, an employee, or volunteer of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, we are here to listen and take action. Please contact our Office of Child and Youth Protection during business hours at 404-920-7550 or our Archdiocesan 24-hour Abuse Reporting line at 1-888-437-0764. The silence must be broken for the healing to begin.
We are very excited to be launching the use of Flocknote at OLMCC this weekend. Flocknote is a new tool we’re using to stay in touch via email and/or text. Your information is encrypted and we promise not to spam you. This platform allows us to send you messages when there are upcoming events or changes due to inclement weather. One of the most exciting features for YOU is once you connect with us the entire Bishop Barron Word of Fire ENGAGE library will be at your disposal FREE of charge. There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one): … Continue reading