Christians around the world are united in a special way during Lent, Holy Week and Easter. Our hearts, minds, and prayers are also especially aware of the Holy Land. Our parish, once a year on Palm Sunday, is called on to support Christians in the Holy Land. As a pontifical collection requested by Pope Francis, the annual Palm Sunday collection offers a direct link for parishioners to be witnesses of peace and to help protect the Holy Places. When you donate to the Palm Sunday Collection, you are supporting Christians in the Holy Land. Please be generous in your support!
- Wednesday of the Fifth Week of Lent March 21, 2018Reading 1 Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 King Nebuchadnezzar said:"Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,that you will not serve my god,or worship the golden statue that I set up?Be ready now to fall down and worship the statue I had made,whenever you hear the sound of the trumpet,flute, lyre, harp, psaltery, bagpipe,and all the other […]
- Wednesday of the Fifth Week of Lent March 21, 2018
- American Catholic Radio for March 26-April 1, 2018 March 22, 2018American Catholic Radio Week of March 26, 2018 — Program #18-13 Living Faith Judy Zarick speaks with author Melanie Rigney, who returned to the practice of her Catholic faith after more than 30 years away. Ask a Franciscan Franciscan Father Dan Kroger answers these pastoral questions: What is the meaning behind the different colors of vestments worn […]Father Greg Friedman
- American Catholic Radio for March 26-April 1, 2018 March 22, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017