Christians around the world are united in a special way during Lent, Holy Week and Easter. Our hearts, minds, and prayers are also especially aware of the Holy Land. Our parish, once a year on Palm Sunday, is called on to support Christians in the Holy Land. As a pontifical collection requested by Pope Francis, the annual Palm Sunday collection offers a direct link for parishioners to be witnesses of peace and to help protect the Holy Places. When you donate to the Palm Sunday Collection, you are supporting Christians in the Holy Land. Please be generous in your support!
- Fifth Sunday of Lent March 18, 2018Reading 1 Jer 31:31-34The days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathersthe day I took them by the hand to lead them forth from the land of Egypt; for […]
- Fifth Sunday of Lent March 18, 2018
- Vatican tribunal finds Archbishop Apuron of Guam guilty of abuse March 17, 2018VATICAN CITY (CNS) — A Vatican tribunal found Archbishop Anthony S. Apuron of Agana, Guam, guilty of some of the accusations made against him, accusations which included the sexual abuse of minors. After a canonical trial conducted by the apostolic tribunal of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Vatican judges imposed the following […]Catholic News Service
- Vatican tribunal finds Archbishop Apuron of Guam guilty of abuse March 17, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017