Many dioceses right here in the United States do not have enough priests and trained lay ministers to serve their parishes. These dioceses are known as home missions. The Catholic Home Missions Appeal will take place this weekend in the second collection, and supports these dioceses by funding essential ministries, including seminary education and lay ministry training. Please be generous in this appeal and share your resources to strengthen the Church at home this weekend, April 28th and 29th.
- Thursday of the Fourth Week of Easter April 26, 2018Reading 1 Acts 13:13-25 From Paphos, Paul and his companionsset sail and arrived at Perga in Pamphylia. But John left them and returned to Jerusalem. They continued on from Perga and reached Antioch in Pisidia. On the sabbath they entered into the synagogue and took their seats. After the reading of the law and the […]
- Thursday of the Fourth Week of Easter April 26, 2018
- American Catholic Radio for April 30-May 6, 2018 April 26, 2018American Catholic Radio Week of April 30, 2018 — Program #18-18 Living Faith Judy Zarick’s guests, Barbara Cooper and Jeff and Jeannine DeGeorges from Long Island, New York, created a family blog in their parish. Ask a Franciscan Franciscan Father Dan Kroger answers these pastoral questions: Were months and years counted the same way in Jesus’ time […]John Feister
- American Catholic Radio for April 30-May 6, 2018 April 26, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017