Christians around the world are united in a special way during Lent, Holy Week and Easter. Our hearts, minds, and prayers are also especially aware of the Holy Land. Our parish, once a year on Palm Sunday, is called on to support Christians in the Holy Land. As a pontifical collection requested by Pope Francis, the annual Palm Sunday collection offers a direct link for parishioners to be witnesses of peace and to help protect the Holy Places. When you donate to the Palm Sunday Collection, you are supporting Christians in the Holy Land. Please be generous in your support!
- Tuesday of the Fifth Week of Lent March 20, 2018Reading 1 Nm 21:4-9 From Mount Hor the children of Israel set out on the Red Sea road,to bypass the land of Edom.But with their patience worn out by the journey,the people complained against God and Moses,"Why have you brought us up from Egypt to die in this desert,where there is no food or water?We […]
- Tuesday of the Fifth Week of Lent March 20, 2018
- Saint Martha’s No Worries Pizza March 20, 2018yield: 6–8 servings • prep time: 1½ hours (including rising time) cook time: 15–30 minutes, depending on oven space • preheat oven: 500 degrees Pizza Dough Ingredients 1.5 tbls. active dry yeast (2 packages) 1¾ cups warm water (110–115 degrees) ¼ tsp. sugar 1½ tsp. salt 3 tbls. honey 3 tbls. warm milk 1½ tbls. […]Amy Heyd
- Saint Martha’s No Worries Pizza March 20, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017