- Monday of the Second Week of Advent December 10, 2018Reading 1 Is 35:1-10 The desert and the parched land will exult;the steppe will rejoice and bloom.They will bloom with abundant flowers,and rejoice with joyful song.The glory of Lebanon will be given to them,the splendor of Carmel and Sharon;They will see the glory of the LORD,the splendor of our God.Strengthen the hands that are feeble,make […]
- Monday of the Second Week of Advent December 10, 2018
- Marking feast day, pope asks Mary’s care of families seeking refuge December 10, 2018ROME (CNS) — In the heart of Rome, near streets of fancy shops already blinged out for Christmas shopping, Pope Francis prayed for Romans struggling to survive and for families in the city and around the world who face the same lack of welcome that Mary and Joseph experienced. The pope concluded his public celebration […]Catholic News Service
- Marking feast day, pope asks Mary’s care of families seeking refuge December 10, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017
PHonor or remember your loved one this Christmas season by contributing to Our Lady of the Mount Poinsettia Fund. The suggested cost begins at $20 per remembrance. Forms are available in the Narthex and HERE. Donations may also be made via Online Giving. In order to be included in the Christmas bulletin, all names and payments must be received no later than Monday, December 17th.
Students, teachers and staff are very grateful for your continued support of Orchard Knob Middle School. There are many opportunities for you to be involved. OKMS needs ten more people to “Adopt A Teacher”. If you are interested please contact volunteer coordinator, Tonya Turman, firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly you may help Our Lady of the Mount as we continue to support OKMS meet a variety of needs throughout the year. Contributions may be made via Online Giving to the Charitable Assistance Fund.
Please join us in the chapel on Tues-days for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Come and spend a few quiet moments with Jesus. Feel free to come for as long or as little amount of time as you would like. Come and be refreshed! If you are interested in being a Guardian please contact Karan Stockett at email@example.com.
If you or a loved one has been hurt or abused by a member of the clergy, an employee, or volunteer of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, we are here to listen and take action. Please contact our Office of Child and Youth Protection during business hours at 404-920-7550 or our Archdiocesan 24-hour Abuse Reporting line at 1-888-437-0764. The silence must be broken for the healing to begin.