- Monday of the Nineteenth Week in Ordinary Time August 13, 2018Reading 1 Ez 1:2-5, 24-28c On the fifth day of the fourth month of the fifth year,that is, of King Jehoiachin's exile,The word of the LORD came to the priest Ezekiel,the son of Buzi,in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar.—There the hand of the LORD came upon me.As I looked, a stormwind […]
- Monday of the Nineteenth Week in Ordinary Time August 13, 2018
- Bishops, faith leaders condemn Tennessee’s first execution in nine years August 13, 2018NASHVILLE, Tenn. (CNS) — Two Tennessee Catholic bishops called the execution of Billy Ray Irick Aug. 9 “unnecessary.” “Tonight’s execution of Billy Ray Irick was unnecessary. It served no useful purpose,” Bishop J. Mark Spalding of Nashville and Bishop Richard F. Stika of Knoxville said in a statement after Irick was executed at Riverbend Maximum […]Catholic News Service
- Bishops, faith leaders condemn Tennessee’s first execution in nine years August 13, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017
If you or a loved one has been hurt or abused by a member of the clergy, an employee, or volunteer of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, we are here to listen and take action. Please contact our Office of Child and Youth Protection during business hours at 404-920-7550 or our Archdiocesan 24-hour Abuse Reporting line at 1-888-437-0764. The silence must be broken for the healing to begin.
Our next memorial garden workday will be Tuesday, August 28th, 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m., with a social time to follow. Please let us know if you will be joining us so we can plan accordingly: Nini Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sissy Tarumianz at email@example.com. Remember to bring your favorite garden tools including gloves, clippers, weed eaters and blowers. Please note our last workday of the year will be Tuesday, September 25th.
We are very excited to be launching the use of Flocknote at OLMCC this weekend. Flocknote is a new tool we’re using to stay in touch via email and/or text. Your information is encrypted and we promise not to spam you. This platform allows us to send you messages when there are upcoming events or changes due to inclement weather. One of the most exciting features for YOU is once you connect with us the entire Bishop Barron Word of Fire ENGAGE library will be at your disposal FREE of charge. There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one): … Continue reading