Serving over 1,000,000 Catholics, the mission of the Archdiocese of Atlanta is to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord, and grow all of North Georgia in faith, hope, love, and service to others. Together, we are God’s hands and feet, sharing God’s compassion and mercy, and demonstrating that “Go, therefore, and make disciples.” Your gift to the 2018 Archbishop’s Annual Appeal helps makes it possible by supporting the ministerial, outreach, education, formation and discipleship work of the Archdiocese of Atlanta. Please give prayerful consideration to your level of support to help fund the essential ministries and services sup-ported by the Appeal. Next weekend everyone will have the opportunity to make an in-pew commitment during Mass. Please be prepared next week to make a pledge to the 2018 Archbishop’s Annual Appeal. To learn more about the appeal, and to donate online, visit appeal.archatl.com. After we reach our parish goal of $40,400.00, the AOA returns 100% of each additional dollar received from our parishioners to us for use in our parish.
- Wednesday of the Thirty-second Week in Ordinary Time November 14, 2018Reading 1 Ti 3:1-7 Beloved:Remind them to be under the control of magistrates and authorities,to be obedient, to be open to every good enterprise.They are to slander no one, to be peaceable, considerate,exercising all graciousness toward everyone.For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, deluded,slaves to various desires and pleasures,living in malice and envy,hateful ourselves and […]
- Wednesday of the Thirty-second Week in Ordinary Time November 14, 2018
- Update: Bishops overwhelmingly approve pastoral against racism November 14, 2018BALTIMORE (CNS) — The U.S. bishops overwhelmingly approved a pastoral letter against racism Nov. 14 during their fall general meeting at Baltimore. The document, “Open Wide Our Hearts: The Enduring Call to Love — A Pastoral Letter Against Racism,” passed 241-3 with one abstention. It required a two-thirds vote by all bishops, or 183 votes, […]Catholic News Service
- Update: Bishops overwhelmingly approve pastoral against racism November 14, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017