Serving over 1,000,000 Catholics, the mission of the Archdiocese of Atlanta is to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord, and grow all of North Georgia in faith, hope, love, and service to others. Together, we are God’s hands and feet, sharing God’s compassion and mercy, and demonstrating that “Go, therefore, and make disciples.” Your gift to the 2018 Archbishop’s Annual Appeal helps makes it possible by supporting the ministerial, outreach, education, formation and discipleship work of the Archdiocese of Atlanta. Please give prayerful consideration to your level of support to help fund the essential ministries and services sup-ported by the Appeal. Next weekend everyone will have the opportunity to make an in-pew commitment during Mass. Please be prepared next week to make a pledge to the 2018 Archbishop’s Annual Appeal. To learn more about the appeal, and to donate online, visit appeal.archatl.com. After we reach our parish goal of $40,400.00, the AOA returns 100% of each additional dollar received from our parishioners to us for use in our parish.
- Wednesday of the First Week in Lent February 21, 2018Reading 1 Jon 3:1-10 The word of the LORD came to Jonah a second time:"Set out for the great city of Nineveh,and announce to it the message that I will tell you."So Jonah made ready and went to Nineveh,according to the LORD's bidding.Now Nineveh was an enormously large city;it took three days to go through […]
- Wednesday of the First Week in Lent February 21, 2018
- Pope reassures foster kids that life events can make adults ‘fragile’ February 20, 2018VATICAN CITY (CNS) — When people are unable to love or accept a child with problems or illness, many times it’s because they are too weak themselves to be able to bear someone else’s vulnerabilities, Pope Francis told a group of children and young people who are wards of the state. “If I have a […]Catholic News Service
- Pope reassures foster kids that life events can make adults ‘fragile’ February 20, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017