Everyone is invited to Adoration and Benediction and Stations of the Cross each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. during Lent. The first liturgy is Wednesday, February 21st.
- Wednesday of the First Week in Lent February 21, 2018Reading 1 Jon 3:1-10 The word of the LORD came to Jonah a second time:"Set out for the great city of Nineveh,and announce to it the message that I will tell you."So Jonah made ready and went to Nineveh,according to the LORD's bidding.Now Nineveh was an enormously large city;it took three days to go through […]
- Wednesday of the First Week in Lent February 21, 2018
- Pope reassures foster kids that life events can make adults ‘fragile’ February 20, 2018VATICAN CITY (CNS) — When people are unable to love or accept a child with problems or illness, many times it’s because they are too weak themselves to be able to bear someone else’s vulnerabilities, Pope Francis told a group of children and young people who are wards of the state. “If I have a […]Catholic News Service
- Pope reassures foster kids that life events can make adults ‘fragile’ February 20, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017