Honor or remember your loved one this Easter by contributing to Our Lady of the Mount Easter Lily Fund. The suggested cost begins at $25 per remembrance. A list of names provided by contributors will be included in the bulletin Easter weekend. Contributions may also be made via Online Giving. The suggested donation per remembrance is $25 and forms should be submitted to the office by Monday, March 26th.
- Solemnity of Saint Joseph, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 19, 2018Reading 1 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 The LORD spoke to Nathan and said:"Go, tell my servant David,'When your time comes and you rest with your ancestors,I will raise up your heir after you, sprung from your loins,and I will make his kingdom firm.It is he who shall build a house for my name.And I […]
- Solemnity of Saint Joseph, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 19, 2018
- Lenten prayer week offers healing for unemployed, abused, others March 19, 2018ALBANY, N.Y. (CNS) — Every Lent, Catholic parishes across the country offer talks, prayer services and retreats as the Catholic Church prepares for Easter. And parishes in the Diocese of Albany are no exception. But in Schenectady, St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish took an unusual tack for one Lenten week by offering a March 12-16 series […]Catholic News Service
- Lenten prayer week offers healing for unemployed, abused, others March 19, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017