Please join us in the chapel on Tues-days for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Come and spend a few quiet moments with Jesus. Feel free to come for as long or as little amount of time as you would like. Come and be refreshed! If you are interested in being a Guardian please contact Karan Stockett at email@example.com.
- Tuesday of the First Week in Ordinary Time January 15, 2019Reading 1 Heb 2:5-12 It was not to angels that God subjected the world to come,of which we are speaking.Instead, someone has testified somewhere:What is man that you are mindful of him,or the son of man that you care for him?You made him for a little while lower than the angels;you crowned him with glory […]
- Tuesday of the First Week in Ordinary Time January 15, 2019
- Sharing the Word for January 15, 2019 January 15, 2019Tuesday of the First Week in Ordinary Time January 15, 2019 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Hebrews 2:5-12 According to popular belief in New Testament times, God’s law was entrusted to His people through angels, and the world itself was subject to governance by angels. To demonstrate the superiority of Jesus to any other source […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for January 15, 2019 January 15, 2019
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017