Mass is celebrated every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. in Our Lady of the Rosary Chapel followed by Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 9:00 a.m. until Benediction at 3:00 p.m. I have decided against having guardians responsible for specific time slots, however, it is my hope that many of you will feel called to be present at a certain time, at least on most Saturdays, for half an hour, or an hour, so that there will usually be someone in the chapel during the six hours of Exposition. When I was a seminarian in New Orleans (2009-2015), I received many … Continue reading
- Memorial of Saint Pius of Pietrelcina, Priest September 23, 2020Readings for the Memorial of Saint Pius of Pietrelcina, priest Reading 1 PRV 30:5-9 Every word of God is tested; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Add nothing to his words, lest he reprove you, and you will be exposed as a deceiver. Two things I ask of you, deny […]USCCB
- Memorial of Saint Pius of Pietrelcina, Priest September 23, 2020
- ‘You are not alone,’ Portland, Oregon, archbishop tells victims of wildfires September 23, 2020MEDFORD, Ore. (CNS) — Archbishop Alexander K. Sample of Portland visited Southern Oregon Sept. 19-20 to meet some of the hundreds of people who lost homes earlier in the month to powerful wind-driven fires. In Sacred Heart Parish in Medford alone, almost 150 families are at a loss with homes in ruins and ashes. Many […]Catholic News Service
- ‘You are not alone,’ Portland, Oregon, archbishop tells victims of wildfires September 23, 2020
- Caritas Europa: EU Pact on Asylum and Migration falls short of expectations September 23, 2020Caritas Europa expresses disappointment for the long-awaited EU Pact on Asylum and Migration that it says lacks drastic change.
- Cardinal Czerny: Displaced persons can be a positive force of change September 23, 2020Ahead of the 106th World Day of Migrants and Refugees on Sunday, Cardinal Michael Czerny urges greater collaboration for the protection of displaced persons.
- Pope prays for Covid-struck Cuba 5 years from his visit September 23, 2020During the General Audience Pope Francis recalls his apostolic journey to Cuba 5 years ago and prays for the island that is hard-hit by the pandemic. He also greets Polish pilgrims and lauds their work to safeguard life.
- Caritas Europa: EU Pact on Asylum and Migration falls short of expectations September 23, 2020