Everyone is reminded not to come to any liturgy if not feeling well, or if one has been around someone who is experiencing symptoms or has recently tested positive for COVID 19. Because of the pandemic, the dispensation from Sunday Mass is still in place for all Catholics in the Archdiocese of Atlanta until May 22. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
- Friday of the Fifth Week of Easter May 7, 2021Reading I Acts 15:22-31 The Apostles and presbyters, in agreement with the whole Church, decided to choose representatives and to send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. The ones chosen were Judas, who was called Barsabbas, and Silas, leaders among the brothers. This is the letter delivered by them: “The Apostles and the presbyters, […]USCCB
- Friday of the Fifth Week of Easter May 7, 2021
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- Vatican to provide vaccinations to more than 300 people May 7, 2021On Saturday, the Vatican will be offering Covid vaccines to the homeless and vulnerable people. The Office of Papal Charities is coordinating the initiative, which will take place in the Paul VI Hall. Meanwhile, the “suspended vaccine” campaign, which has already made it possible to help countries in serious difficulty due to the pandemic, is […]
- CAR’s Cardinal Nzapalainga: Hopes and challenges of peacemaking. May 7, 2021In a recently published book, Cardinal Nzapalainga reflects on his life as a Spiritan priest, Archbishop of Bangui, Cardinal, peacemaker, hopes and challenges of life in CAR.
- Indian Christians observe day of fasting, prayer against Covid-19 May 7, 2021Indian Christians observed a day of fasting and prayer on Friday for deliverance from the scourge of Covid-19 that has ravaged the nation with massive waves of infections and deaths, stretching the nation’s healthcare system to breaking point.
- Vatican to provide vaccinations to more than 300 people May 7, 2021