Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Friday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 25, 2020Reading 1 ECCL 3:1-11 There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every thing under the heavens. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to tear down, […]USCCB
- Friday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 25, 2020
- Stories of ‘radical’ women religious also highlight need for lay models September 25, 2020Radical Saints: 21 Women for the 21st Century by Melanie Rigney. Franciscan Media (Cincinnati, 2020). 139 pp., $16.99. When we think of saints, “radical” may not be one of the first qualities that comes to mind, but they were, and are, true radicals because they go to the root of the Gospel message. In “Radical […]Catholic News Service
- Stories of ‘radical’ women religious also highlight need for lay models September 25, 2020
- Holy See: indigenous communities to be included in decision-making process September 25, 2020Archbishop Ivan Jurkovič, the Holy See’s Permanent Observer to the United Nations in Geneva highlighted the plight of indigenous communities hard-hit by the Covid-19 pandemic in his address to the UN on Thursday.
- Migrant boat sinks off Libyan coast September 25, 2020The UN says that over a dozen migrants trying to reach the European mainland drowned in the Mediterranean when their dinghy capsized off the coast of Libya.
- Global youth rallies over climate return amid coronavirus September 25, 2020Youth around the world return to the streets and online to urge governments to tackle climate change. Obligatory social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic makes it challenging to hold mass protests.
- Holy See: indigenous communities to be included in decision-making process September 25, 2020