- Sharing the Word for August 8, 2020 August 8, 2020Memorial of Saint Dominic August 8, 2020 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Matthew 17:14-20 The issue in this narrative is not the cure of the afflicted boy. It’s the inability of the disciples to effect the cure. The disciples are downcast because they couldn’t cure the child. They ask Jesus after he had cured […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for August 8, 2020 August 8, 2020
- Belarus president faces unprecedented opposition in vote August 9, 2020Voters in Belarus go to the polls on Sunday amid mounting protests against President Alexander Lukashenko, Europe's longest-ruling head-of-state.
- International conference seeks to help Lebanon August 9, 2020World leaders have been discussing emergency aid for Lebanon after Tuesday's devastating explosion in Beirut.
- UN: indigenous peoples must be included in strategies against pandemic August 9, 2020The United Nations marks International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples on August 9. The UN chief has released a message for this year’s observance, whose theme is, “COVID-19 and indigenous peoples’ resilience”.
- Belarus president faces unprecedented opposition in vote August 9, 2020
Daily Masses will be celebrated Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays at 8:30 A.M. in the church. Weekend Masses have resumed with our normal schedule, Saturday at 5:30 P.M. and Sunday at 9:00 A.M. Face masks are to be worn by all attendees and maximum capacity in the church will be 100 attendees. Click HERE for full guidelines and help us continue to protect our most vulnerable parishioners by complying with the rules.