- Wednesday of the Thirty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time November 25, 2020Reading 1 RV 15:1-4 I, John, saw in heaven another sign, great and awe-inspiring: seven angels with the seven last plagues, for through them God’s fury is accomplished. Then I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire. On the sea of glass were standing those who had won the victory over the […]USCCB
- Wednesday of the Thirty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time November 25, 2020
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- Middle East Council of Churches appeals for stability in the Caucasus November 24, 2020A statement issued by the Middle East Council of Churches calls on Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as on international stakeholders to ensure that a recent ceasefire for the disputed Nagorno Karabakh region holds.
- Pope Benedict XVI's former butler, Paolo Gabriele, dies aged 54 November 24, 2020Paolo Gabriele died on Tuesday after a long illness, leaving behind a wife and three children.
- WMO alarmed over record CO2 levels in atmosphere November 24, 2020The United Nations agency says that concentrations of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere reached a record level last year. The situation continues to worsen this year despite the industrial slowdown because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Middle East Council of Churches appeals for stability in the Caucasus November 24, 2020
Masses will be celebrated Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 8:30 A.M. in the church. Weekend Masses have resumed with our normal schedule, Saturday at 5:30 P.M., and Sunday at 9:00 A.M. Face masks are to be worn by all attendees and maximum capacity in the church will be 100 attendees. Click HERE for full guidelines and help us continue to protect our most vulnerable parishioners by complying with the rules.