Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Thursday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 24, 2020Reading 1 ECCL 1:2-11 Vanity of vanities, says Qoheleth, vanity of vanities! All things are vanity! What profit has man from all the labor which he toils at under the sun? One generation passes and another comes, but the world forever stays. The sun rises and the sun goes down; then it presses on to […]USCCB
- Thursday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 24, 2020
- Sister Norma Pimentel is one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people of 2020 September 24, 2020WASHINGTON (CNS) — Sister Norma Pimentel, a Missionary of Jesus and executive director of Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley, has received numerous awards over the years for her work in Texas with migrants along the U.S.-Mexican border, and she can now add a new title to her list: one of Time magazine’s 100 […]Catholic News Service
- Sister Norma Pimentel is one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people of 2020 September 24, 2020
- World Maritime Day: “Sustainable Shipping for a Sustainable Planet” September 24, 2020World Maritime Day was first observed on March 17, 1978 to mark the date when the Convention on the UN’s International Maritime Organization (IMO) came into force in 1958. It is usually marked on the last Thursday of September.
- Church leading the way in the protection of minors September 24, 2020Teresa Kettelkamp, a member of the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors, says, “The Catholic Church is being a leader in the world in protecting children and providing assistance to victims.”
- ‘To collaborate in order to build’ – Responding to the challenge of internal displacement September 24, 2020Ahead of the World Migrant and Refugee Day slated for 27 September, Lorena Margarita Pinilla Rojano shares her experience of fleeing from violence and becoming internally displaced
- World Maritime Day: “Sustainable Shipping for a Sustainable Planet” September 24, 2020