The Collection for Black and Indian Missions in the United States will be taken at all Masses this weekend. The funds are needed for evangelization pro-grams to benefit Black and Indian communities in the United States. Together we are the Church and we help each other. Please give what you are able. If we all give a little a lot will be accomplished.
- Wednesday of the First Week in Lent February 21, 2018Reading 1 Jon 3:1-10 The word of the LORD came to Jonah a second time:"Set out for the great city of Nineveh,and announce to it the message that I will tell you."So Jonah made ready and went to Nineveh,according to the LORD's bidding.Now Nineveh was an enormously large city;it took three days to go through […]
- Wednesday of the First Week in Lent February 21, 2018
- Pope reassures foster kids that life events can make adults ‘fragile’ February 20, 2018VATICAN CITY (CNS) — When people are unable to love or accept a child with problems or illness, many times it’s because they are too weak themselves to be able to bear someone else’s vulnerabilities, Pope Francis told a group of children and young people who are wards of the state. “If I have a […]Catholic News Service
- Pope reassures foster kids that life events can make adults ‘fragile’ February 20, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017