Honor or remember your loved one this Easter by contributing to Our Lady of the Mount Easter Lily Fund. The suggested cost begins at $25 per remembrance. A list of names provided by contributors will be included in the bulletin Easter weekend. Contributions may also be made via Online Giving. The suggested donation per remembrance is $25 and forms should be submitted to the office by Monday, March 26th.
- Fifth Sunday of Lent March 18, 2018Reading 1 Jer 31:31-34The days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathersthe day I took them by the hand to lead them forth from the land of Egypt; for […]
- Fifth Sunday of Lent March 18, 2018
- Sharing the Word for March 19, 2018 – Fifth Week of Lent – Year 2 March 19, 2018Solemnity of Saint Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary March 19, 2018 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Matthew 1:16, 18-21, 24a Today is the feast of St. Joseph. We don’t hear as much about Jesus’ foster father as we might expect. He certainly didn’t appear much in the Gospel accounts of Jesus’ life. […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for March 19, 2018 – Fifth Week of Lent – Year 2 March 19, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017