On Sunday, October 18, all are welcome to join Fr. Mark on a short journey to pray the Rosary at the Shrine of Our Lady Virgin of the Poor in New Hope, TN. You may join the group that will be leaving after Mass from St. Katharine Drexel at 12:30 p.m. EDT, or you may want to travel directly to the Shrine. The Rosary will begin at 1:00 p.m. EDT (12:00 CDT).
- Thursday of the Twenty-ninth Week in Ordinary Time October 22, 2020Reading 1 EPH 3:14-21 Brothers and sisters: I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that he may grant you in accord with the riches of his glory to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner self, and that Christ may dwell in your […]USCCB
- Thursday of the Twenty-ninth Week in Ordinary Time October 22, 2020
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- Cardinal Czerny: Pope Francis’ social teaching inspires a Church "going out" October 21, 2020Cardinal Michael Czerny reflects on Pope Francis’ pontificate, saying that his words and gestures are means to better understand the Holy Father’s social teaching.
- Cardinal Parolin: “All will go well” with the Holy See/China Agreement October 21, 2020The Agreement between the Holy See and China and the situation in Syria are among the topics addressed by the Vatican Secretary of State on the sidelines of an event on Monday at a Pontifical University in Rome.
- Pope’s charity reaches out to families of shipwrecked crew October 21, 2020Pope Francis has sent an economic contribution to the families of crewmembers of the cargo ship Gulf Livestock, which capsized near Japan in September.
- Cardinal Czerny: Pope Francis’ social teaching inspires a Church "going out" October 21, 2020