The 37th annual Catholic Charites dinner will be held on Thursday, March 28 at the Chattanooga Convention Center (1150 Carter St.). This popular annual event brings together more than 400 guests from the Chattanooga community for an evening of fun and fellowship. Proceeds from the event benefit Catholic Charities of East Tennessee. Cocktail reception begins at 5:30 p.m. Dinner at 6:30 p.m. For tickets and more information about the event visit this link.
- Third Sunday of Lent – Year A Readings March 24, 2019Reading 1 Ex 17:3-7 In those days, in their thirst for water,the people grumbled against Moses,saying, "Why did you ever make us leave Egypt?Was it just to have us die here of thirst with our children and our livestock?"So Moses cried out to the LORD, "What shall I do with this people?a little more and […]
- Third Sunday of Lent – Year A Readings March 24, 2019
- Sharing the Word for March 23, 2019 March 23, 2019Saturday of the Second Week of Lent March 23, 2019 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Psalm 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 This is a hymn of thanksgiving for God’s mercy. We are sinners, but God pardons our iniquities. He protects us from destruction and limits His wrath. His mercy is as wide-ranging as east is from […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for March 23, 2019 March 23, 2019
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017