Below are links to daily Masses, Live Stream Masses, and other resources to aid us in practicing our Faith during this time: Bishop Robert Barron’s Daily Mass – https://www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass/ Broadcast or Live-streamed Mass – https://archatl.com/covid-19/broadcast-or-livestreamed-mass/ Blessed is She – Daily Devotionals for Women – https://blessedisshe.net/devotions/ Various Spiritual Resources – https://archatl.com/covid-19/
- Feast of Saint Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr August 10, 2020Reading 1 2 COR 9:6-10 Brothers and sisters: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each must do as already determined, without sadness or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, […]USCCB
- Feast of Saint Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr August 10, 2020
- Sharing the Word for August 10, 2020 – Nineteenth Week in Ordinary Time – Year 2 August 10, 2020Feast of Saint Lawrence August 10, 2020 Daily Reading from the USCCB: John 12:24-26 Today is the feast of the martyr St. Lawrence. In the Gospel Jesus tells his disciples that they have to be willing to give up their lives to follow him. “The grain of wheat must die. If you want to […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for August 10, 2020 – Nineteenth Week in Ordinary Time – Year 2 August 10, 2020
- Nigerian Bishops: "Stop the killing" August 10, 2020The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) expresses concern on insecurity in the country and calls on the government to “put a complete stop to the killing of innocent people.”
- Belarus President wins election August 10, 2020Election officials in Belarus say the county's longtime President Alexander Lukashenko has won his sixth consecutive term, taking over 80 percent of the vote. Monday's announcement followed a night of riots in which dozens of people were injured, and possible one person was killed amid mounting anger over his perceived autocratic style.
- Philippines Bishops explain opposition to death penalty August 10, 2020In a statement issued at the beginning of August, the Bishops of the Philippines reiterate their opposition to the reintroduction of the death penalty in their country.
- Nigerian Bishops: "Stop the killing" August 10, 2020