Filmed on location in the Holy Land, Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother will place you in the midst of the powerful drama of Mary’s earthly life, taking you through her joys and her sorrows. You will learn how she works in our lives today, drawing us ever closer to her divine Son. Mary will become a part of your daily life and help you to become more like Christ. Join us for Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother in the Youth Room beginning Wednesday, February 17 at 9:30am. Sign up sheet is in the narthex. For more information call … Continue reading
- Saturday of the First Week of Lent February 27, 2021Readings for the Optional Memorial of Saint Gregory of Narek, Abbot and Doctor of the Church Reading I Dt 26:16-19 Moses spoke to the people, saying: “This day the LORD, your God, commands you to observe these statutes and decrees. Be careful, then, to observe them with all your heart and with all your soul. […]USCCB
- Saturday of the First Week of Lent February 27, 2021
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- Indonesia's Papuan bishops urge a future of hope for their people February 27, 2021The bishops of the neighbouring provinces of Papua and West Papua recently met to analyze the situation and problems affecting their people. The region is plagued by violence fueled by an armed struggle for independence.
- PAV marks first anniversary of “Rome Call AI” document February 27, 2021The Pontifical Academy for Life observes the first anniversary of the signing of the Rome Call for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Ethics document.
- Pope releases theme of Migrants & Refugees Day message February 27, 2021Pope Francis announces the theme for the 107th World Day of Migrants and Refugees to take place on 26 September, which this year is “Towards an ever wider ‘we’.”
- Indonesia's Papuan bishops urge a future of hope for their people February 27, 2021