Need some time away from hectic schedules to enjoy God’s beautiful creation? Join us at Rising Fawn Gardens on Saturday, November 3rd 9 a.m.-3 p.m. for “The Beauty of Hope: Jesus Our Anchor in Every Storm”. Lunch will be provided. A $25 registration fee is due by October 26th to secure your spot. Signups are online and in the narthex. Questions? Contact Mary Voges at 706-820-0680.
- Monday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 24, 2018Reading 1 Prv 3:27-34 Refuse no one the good on which he has a claimwhen it is in your power to do it for him.Say not to your neighbor, “Go, and come again,tomorrow I will give,” when you can give at once.Plot no evil against your neighbor,against one who lives at peace with you.Quarrel not […]
- Monday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 24, 2018
- Pope in Lithuania: Don’t let anti-Semitism, hatred resurge September 24, 2018VILNIUS, Lithuania (CNS) — Outside the former KGB headquarters in Vilnius, Pope Francis ended a day of paying homage to victims of totalitarianism and of warning Lithuanians to be attentive to any signs of anti-Semitism or hatred. The walls of the KGB building — a former jail and execution site — echo the cry of […]Catholic News Service
- Pope in Lithuania: Don’t let anti-Semitism, hatred resurge September 24, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017