The Way for Women is a 3-day retreat for adult female survivors of abuse offered by the Archdiocese of Atlanta’s Victim Assistance Program April 6-8, 2018 at Carmel Retreat Center on Hoschton, GA. Registration deadline is April 3, 2018. Pamphlets with full details are in the narthex. Please contact Sue Stubbs at 404-920-7554 or firstname.lastname@example.org more info.
- Fifth Sunday of Lent March 18, 2018Reading 1 Jer 31:31-34The days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathersthe day I took them by the hand to lead them forth from the land of Egypt; for […]
- Fifth Sunday of Lent March 18, 2018
- Vatican tribunal finds Archbishop Apuron of Guam guilty of abuse March 17, 2018VATICAN CITY (CNS) — A Vatican tribunal found Archbishop Anthony S. Apuron of Agana, Guam, guilty of some of the accusations made against him, accusations which included the sexual abuse of minors. After a canonical trial conducted by the apostolic tribunal of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Vatican judges imposed the following […]Catholic News Service
- Vatican tribunal finds Archbishop Apuron of Guam guilty of abuse March 17, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017