Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Wednesday in the Octave of Easter April 24, 2019Reading 1 Acts 3:1-10 Peter and John were going up to the temple areafor the three o’clock hour of prayer.And a man crippled from birth was carriedand placed at the gate of the temple called “the Beautiful Gate” every day to beg for alms from the people who entered the temple.When he saw Peter and […]
- Wednesday in the Octave of Easter April 24, 2019
- Sunday Soundbite for April 28, 2019 April 24, 2019Second Sunday of Easter Cycle C April 28, 2019 “I’ll need to see some proof”–how often have you used that expression? Hello, I’m Franciscan Father Greg Friedman with the Sunday Soundbite for the Second Sunday of Easter. Most of us are quick to call for proof for anything out of the ordinary. We […]Father Greg Friedman
- Sunday Soundbite for April 28, 2019 April 24, 2019
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017