Attention all parishioners who may be contemplating the internment of your earthly (cremated) remains in the beautiful OLMCC Memorial Garden: Upon the recommendation of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, the cost of one individual burial plot will increase to $1,200.00 effective January 1, 2022. The current bargain price of $750.00 per plot will continue only through the remainder of 2021.
- Saturday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 25, 2021Reading I Zec 2:5-9, 14-15a I, Zechariah, raised my eyes and looked: there was a man with a measuring line in his hand. I asked, “Where are you going?” He answered, “To measure Jerusalem, to see how great is its width and how great its length.” Then the angel who spoke with me advanced, and […]USCCB
- Saturday of the Twenty-fifth Week in Ordinary Time September 25, 2021
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- A Vocations festival in Mauritius. September 25, 2021The Diocese of Port-Louis, in Mauritius, is celebrating the 39th Festival of Vocations.
- Canadian Bishops apologize for ‘grave abuses’ at residential schools September 25, 2021The Catholic Bishops of Canada join their voices in issuing a formal statement of apology to indigenous communities who suffered in “Indian Residential Schools”, with Bishop Poisson emphasizing the importance of an upcoming meeting of First Nations peoples with Pope Francis.
- Germany: Outgoing Chancellor Merkel’s allies face tough election September 25, 2021Germany's closely-fought election on Sunday will set the direction of the European Union's largest economy following 16 years under Angela Merkel. However, the party of the departing chancellor is scrambling to avoid defeat by its center-left rivals after a rollercoaster campaign.
- A Vocations festival in Mauritius. September 25, 2021