- Wednesday of the First Week of Advent December 6, 2023Reading 1 Is 25:6-10a On this mountain the LORD of hostswill provide for all peoplesA feast of rich food and choice wines,juicy, rich food and pure, choice wines.On this mountain he will destroythe veil that veils all peoples,The web that is woven over all nations;he will destroy death forever.The Lord GOD will wipe awaythe tears […]USCCB
- Wednesday of the First Week of Advent December 6, 2023
- Save the Children: 'Every hour without a ceasefire children die in Gaza' December 6, 2023Over one million children – or the entire child population - in Gaza have been left with nowhere safe to go as ground military operations were launched in Khan Younis following the collapse on Sunday of the truce between the Israeli government and Hamas. Read all
- C9 tackles issue of role of women in the Church, world crises December 6, 2023Meeting this week in the Vatican, Pope Francis’ Council of Cardinals agreed on the need to listen to the “the feminine aspect” of the Church, especially at the local level, “so that processes of reflection and decision making can benefit from the irreplaceable contribution of women.” Read all
- 23 people dead in massive volcanic eruption in Indonesia December 6, 2023The body of the last missing climber killed in a massive volcanic eruption in Indonesia’s West Sumatra province was recovered on Wednesday Read all
- Save the Children: 'Every hour without a ceasefire children die in Gaza' December 6, 2023
Thanks to your generous support the newly renovated space at Hope House will very soon be occupied. Remember you can offer support by joining them for lunch Monday-Friday from 10:30 A.M.-2:00 P.M., or breakfast Monday-Friday from 7:00 A.M.-10:00 A.M. Please help us continue our support for A Hand Up Ministry’s programs for those who need “a hand up” in turning their lives (and sometimes their children’s lives) in a positive direction. If you would like to make a financial contribution, please write “Hope House” on the memo line of your check and drop them in the collection basket or the … Continue reading
Honor or remember your loved one this Christmas season by contributing to the OLMCC Poinsettia Fund. The suggested cost begins at $30 per remembrance. In order to be included in the Christmas bulletin, all names and payments must be received in the office by Thursday, December 14. Forms are available in the Narthex and HERE.
Love, serve, and give generously this fall. Our parish offers Online Giving as an additional option to sup-port our ongoing mission, ministries, and programs. Your generosity and support make our church’s work possible! Click HERE to sign up and get started today. You may also contact the church office if you need with enrollment or have questions.