Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Saturday of the Second Week in Ordinary Time January 23, 2021Reading I Heb 9:2-3, 11-14 A tabernacle was constructed, the outer one, in which were the lampstand, the table, and the bread of offering; this is called the Holy Place. Behind the second veil was the tabernacle called the Holy of Holies. But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that have […]USCCB
- Saturday of the Second Week in Ordinary Time January 23, 2021
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- Pontifical Academy for Life: No to 'vaccine nationalism', immunisation is a common good January 22, 2021The Pontifical Academy for Life stresses the importance of overcoming "vaccine nationalism" so that everyone can have the opportunity of being vaccinated and nobody is left behind in the fight against Covid-19.
- Swiss Guards celebrate 515 years January 22, 2021January 22 marks the anniversary of the Swiss Guards, founded under Pope Julius II. This year the Guards celebrate 515 years.
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity – Biblical reflections Day 5 January 22, 2021We bring you the fifth in a series of Biblical reflections for the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, which has been jointly prepared by the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and the Commission on Faith and Order of the World Council of Churches.
- Pontifical Academy for Life: No to 'vaccine nationalism', immunisation is a common good January 22, 2021