Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Wednesday of the Thirty-second Week in Ordinary Time November 14, 2018Reading 1 Ti 3:1-7 Beloved:Remind them to be under the control of magistrates and authorities,to be obedient, to be open to every good enterprise.They are to slander no one, to be peaceable, considerate,exercising all graciousness toward everyone.For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, deluded,slaves to various desires and pleasures,living in malice and envy,hateful ourselves and […]
- Wednesday of the Thirty-second Week in Ordinary Time November 14, 2018
- Sunday Soundbite for November 18, 2018 November 14, 2018Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time Cycle B November 18, 2018 There’s an old Chinese blessing—or is it a curse: “May you live in interesting times!” Hello, I’m Franciscan Father Greg Friedman with the Sunday Soundbite for the Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time. We live in times marked with the constant threat of terrorism, dizzying […]Father Greg Friedman
- Sunday Soundbite for November 18, 2018 November 14, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017