Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Tuesday in the Octave of Easter April 23, 2019Reading 1 Acts 2:36-41 On the day of Pentecost, Peter said to the Jewish people,“Let the whole house of Israel know for certainthat God has made him both Lord and Christ,this Jesus whom you crucified.”Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart,and they asked Peter and the other Apostles,“What are we to […]
- Tuesday in the Octave of Easter April 23, 2019
- Sharing the Word for April 23, 2019 April 23, 2019Tuesday of Easter Week April 23, 2019 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Psalm 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22 Today’s psalm is a hymn to divine providence, a symphony of praise to God–creator and ruler of the universe. God is ever faithful to His promises, the wise and mighty ruler of the world. All creation is […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for April 23, 2019 April 23, 2019
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017