The response has been overwhelming to our new food/supply pantry. Thank you for your support. Food insecurity is a growing problem in our surrounding Tri-State area. We can also help other non-profits such as shelters and pregnancy assistance centers with items such as infant formula and diapers, winter coats and blankets, and the list goes on. Donations can be dropped off at the parish office on weekdays. If no one is in the office, leave donations in the hall outside the offices.
- Second Sunday in Ordinary Time January 17, 2021Reading I 1 Sm 3:3b-10, 19 Samuel was sleeping in the temple of the LORD where the ark of God was. The LORD called to Samuel, who answered, “Here I am.” Samuel ran to Eli and said, “Here I am. You called me.” “I did not call you, “ Eli said. “Go back to sleep.” […]USCCB
- Second Sunday in Ordinary Time January 17, 2021
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- Iran test-fires ballistic missiles on ocean targets January 16, 2021Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard conducted a drill Saturday launching anti-warship ballistic missiles at a simulated target in the Indian Ocean, state television reported, amid heightened tensions over Tehran’s nuclear program and a U.S. pressure campaign against the Islamic Republic.
- Iraq’s Catholics begin prayer for Pope’s visit January 16, 2021Chaldean Patriarch Louis Raphaël Sako has composed a prayer that the churches across Iraq will recite from Sunday, 17 January, in preparation for the visit of Pope Francis in March.
- Philippine Church calls for fair, ethical Covid-19 vaccination January 16, 2021The Catholic bishops of the Philippines are calling on the government to ensure that the planned Covid-19 vaccination programme is accessible to all, with vaccine produced in line with ethical principles and which is administered respecting each person’s choices.
- Iran test-fires ballistic missiles on ocean targets January 16, 2021