- Tuesday of the First Week of Advent December 5, 2023Reading 1 Is 11:1-10 On that day,A shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse,and from his roots a bud shall blossom.The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him:a Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,A Spirit of counsel and of strength,a Spirit of knowledge and of fear of the LORD,and his delight shall be […]USCCB
- Tuesday of the First Week of Advent December 5, 2023
- COP28 begins critical discussions on moving away from fossils December 4, 2023As COP28 in Dubai enters the heart of discussions over fossil fuels, the Director of the climate programme at the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI ) explains to Vatican News the critical importance of words used in the final text to be agreed by world leaders by 12 December. Read all
- “Face of the Faceless”: Film about Indian martyr Blessed Rani Maria December 4, 2023A new film has hit the silver screen to showcase the life and legacy of Blessed Rani Maria, a religious sister in India who gave her life to help people on the margins of society. Read all
- India: Training Indigenous leaders through Village Development Committees December 4, 2023Religious sisters in India are working with Indigenous communities to create Village Development Committees and train people as leaders who will improve the lives of their communities. Read all
- COP28 begins critical discussions on moving away from fossils December 4, 2023
Thanks to your generous support the newly renovated space at Hope House will very soon be occupied. Remember you can offer support by joining them for lunch Monday-Friday from 10:30 A.M.-2:00 P.M., or breakfast Monday-Friday from 7:00 A.M.-10:00 A.M. Please help us continue our support for A Hand Up Ministry’s programs for those who need “a hand up” in turning their lives (and sometimes their children’s lives) in a positive direction. If you would like to make a financial contribution, please write “Hope House” on the memo line of your check and drop them in the collection basket or the … Continue reading
Honor or remember your loved one this Christmas season by contributing to the OLMCC Poinsettia Fund. The suggested cost begins at $30 per remembrance. In order to be included in the Christmas bulletin, all names and payments must be received in the office by Thursday, December 14. Forms are available in the Narthex and HERE.
Love, serve, and give generously this fall. Our parish offers Online Giving as an additional option to sup-port our ongoing mission, ministries, and programs. Your generosity and support make our church’s work possible! Click HERE to sign up and get started today. You may also contact the church office if you need with enrollment or have questions.