- Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord March 25, 2019Reading 1 Is 7:10-14; 8:10 The LORD spoke to Ahaz, saying:Ask for a sign from the LORD, your God;let it be deep as the nether world, or high as the sky!But Ahaz answered,"I will not ask! I will not tempt the LORD!"Then Isaiah said: Listen, O house of David!Is it not enough for you to […]
- Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord March 25, 2019
- Sharing the Word for March 25, 2019 – Third Week of Lent – Year 1 March 25, 2019Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord March 25, 2019 Daily Reading from the USCCB: Isaiah 7:10-14; 8:10 Today is the solemnity of the Annunciation, when Gabriel communicated to Mary God’s plans for the coming of our Savior. The reading from Isaiah gives us another example of God’s planning. God has offered to give […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for March 25, 2019 – Third Week of Lent – Year 1 March 25, 2019
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017
This year OLMCC’s PRE kids will be participating in The Pregnancy Help Center’s Baby Bottle Drive. Please encourage/help your child fill his/her baby bottle with change to be given to The Pregnancy Help Center. The Pregnancy Help Center is a vital community resource and outreach of Catholic Charities of East Tennessee. Your spare change helps provide free pregnancy tests, birthing options, medical referrals, and an educational mentorship program that helps women improve their lives. Every donation is important and appreciated! Baby bottles will be distributed in PRE class this Sunday (March 3). Please encourage your child/family to give what they … Continue reading
Because of construction, we will no longer have the use of the stairs going down to the classrooms, or the 2 classrooms beside the staircase. Children will now have to go outside and enter the classroom area through the main door from the parking lot. The second grade (First Communion) will be meeting in Mary Voges’ office. Please be extra vigilant about kids “wandering”. We have made every effort to keep our space “construction free”, but a bit of extra precaution is a good idea.
The 37th annual Catholic Charites dinner will be held on Thursday, March 28 at the Chattanooga Convention Center (1150 Carter St.). This popular annual event brings together more than 400 guests from the Chattanooga community for an evening of fun and fellowship. Proceeds from the event benefit Catholic Charities of East Tennessee. Cocktail reception begins at 5:30 p.m. Dinner at 6:30 p.m. For tickets and more information about the event visit this link.
Please join us in the chapel on Tues-days for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Come and spend a few quiet moments with Jesus. Feel free to come for as long or as little amount of time as you would like. Come and be refreshed! If you are interested in being a Guardian please contact Karan Stockett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or a loved one has been hurt or abused by a member of the clergy, an employee, or volunteer of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, we are here to listen and take action. Please contact our Office of Child and Youth Protection during business hours at 404-920-7550 or our Archdiocesan 24-hour Abuse Reporting line at 1-888-437-0764. The silence must be broken for the healing to begin.