- Wednesday of the Thirty-second Week in Ordinary Time November 14, 2018Reading 1 Ti 3:1-7 Beloved:Remind them to be under the control of magistrates and authorities,to be obedient, to be open to every good enterprise.They are to slander no one, to be peaceable, considerate,exercising all graciousness toward everyone.For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, deluded,slaves to various desires and pleasures,living in malice and envy,hateful ourselves and […]
- Wednesday of the Thirty-second Week in Ordinary Time November 14, 2018
- Update: Bishops overwhelmingly approve pastoral against racism November 14, 2018BALTIMORE (CNS) — The U.S. bishops overwhelmingly approved a pastoral letter against racism Nov. 14 during their fall general meeting at Baltimore. The document, “Open Wide Our Hearts: The Enduring Call to Love — A Pastoral Letter Against Racism,” passed 241-3 with one abstention. It required a two-thirds vote by all bishops, or 183 votes, […]Catholic News Service
- Update: Bishops overwhelmingly approve pastoral against racism November 14, 2018
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017
Next week’s collection for the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD) needs your help. CCHD was founded to break the cycle of poverty in the United States by funding organizations that help individuals help themselves. With the tradition of improving education, housing situations and community economic development, CCHD continues to make a positive impact in communities nationwide. Your contribution will defend human dignity and reach out to those living on the margins. Please give to the CCHD Collection.
Students, teachers and staff are very grateful for your continued support of Orchard Knob Middle School. There are many opportunities for you to be involved. OKMS needs ten more people to “Adopt A Teacher”. If you are interested please contact volunteer coordinator, Tonya Turman, firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers are also needed for the monthly Mobile Pantry. The next Mobile Pantry takes place November 8th and volunteers are greatly needed. Please visit our website to find the link to sign up for a shift. Lastly you may help Our Lady of the Mount as we continue to support OKMS meet a variety of needs … Continue reading
Please join us in the chapel on Tues-days for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Come and spend a few quiet moments with Jesus. Feel free to come for as long or as little amount of time as you would like. Come and be refreshed! If you are interested in being a Guardian please contact Karan Stockett at email@example.com.
If you or a loved one has been hurt or abused by a member of the clergy, an employee, or volunteer of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, we are here to listen and take action. Please contact our Office of Child and Youth Protection during business hours at 404-920-7550 or our Archdiocesan 24-hour Abuse Reporting line at 1-888-437-0764. The silence must be broken for the healing to begin.
We are very excited to be launching the use of Flocknote at OLMCC this weekend. Flocknote is a new tool we’re using to stay in touch via email and/or text. Your information is encrypted and we promise not to spam you. This platform allows us to send you messages when there are upcoming events or changes due to inclement weather. One of the most exciting features for YOU is once you connect with us the entire Bishop Barron Word of Fire ENGAGE library will be at your disposal FREE of charge. There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one): … Continue reading
Serving over 1,000,000 Catholics, the mission of the Archdiocese of Atlanta is to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord, and grow all of North Georgia in faith, hope, love, and service to others. Together, we are God’s hands and feet, sharing God’s compassion and mercy, and demonstrating that “Go, therefore, and make disciples.” Your gift to the 2018 Archbishop’s Annual Appeal helps makes it possible by supporting the ministerial, outreach, education, formation and discipleship work of the Archdiocese of Atlanta. Please give prayerful consideration to your level of support to help fund the essential ministries and services sup-ported by the … Continue reading