“Porch Talk” is Fr. Mark’s idea to visit parishioners, especially the elderly and homebound, at their homes, but not inside. He is happy to visit folks on their front porch, back porch, deck, driveway, or in their yard. Fr. Mark will always come prepared with a mask and sanitizer. The sacraments of Holy Communion, Anointing of the Sick, and Reconciliation will be available if desired. “Porch Talk” is available now. Call Fr. Mark directly at 770-365-5200 to arrange a visit.
- Wednesday of the Twenty-ninth Week in Ordinary Time October 21, 2020Reading 1 EPH 3:2-12 Brothers and sisters: You have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace that was given to me for your benefit, namely, that the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly earlier. When you read this you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, […]USCCB
- Wednesday of the Twenty-ninth Week in Ordinary Time October 21, 2020
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010'It is true, I am going to heaven but this is so because of the merits of the passion and death of Christ; I am the greatest of sinners. When I reach our homeland, I will be your good friend' July 17, 2010 St. Francis Solano (1549-1610) Francis came from a leading family in Andalusia, […]Saint of the Day
- Saint of the Day (July 17, 2010) - St. Francis Solano July 18, 2010
- Cardinal Czerny: Pope Francis’ social teaching inspires a Church "going out" October 21, 2020Cardinal Michael Czerny reflects on Pope Francis’ pontificate, saying that his words and gestures are means to better understand the Holy Father’s social teaching.
- Cardinal Parolin: “All will go well” with the Holy See/China Agreement October 21, 2020The Agreement between the Holy See and China and the situation in Syria are among the topics addressed by the Vatican Secretary of State on the sidelines of an event on Monday at a Pontifical University in Rome.
- Pope’s charity reaches out to families of shipwrecked crew October 21, 2020Pope Francis has sent an economic contribution to the families of crewmembers of the cargo ship Gulf Livestock, which capsized near Japan in September.
- Cardinal Czerny: Pope Francis’ social teaching inspires a Church "going out" October 21, 2020