“Porch Talk” is Fr. Mark’s idea to visit parishioners, especially the elderly and homebound, at their homes, but not inside. He is happy to visit folks on their front porch, back porch, deck, driveway, or in their yard. Fr. Mark will always come prepared with a mask and sanitizer. The sacraments of Holy Communion, Anointing of the Sick, and Reconciliation will be available if desired. “Porch Talk” is available now. Call Fr. Mark directly at 770-365-5200 to arrange a visit.
- Sharing the Word for August 10, 2020 – Nineteenth Week in Ordinary Time – Year 2 August 10, 2020Feast of Saint Lawrence August 10, 2020 Daily Reading from the USCCB: John 12:24-26 Today is the feast of the martyr St. Lawrence. In the Gospel Jesus tells his disciples that they have to be willing to give up their lives to follow him. “The grain of wheat must die. If you want to […]Archbishop Emeritus Daniel E. Pilarczyk
- Sharing the Word for August 10, 2020 – Nineteenth Week in Ordinary Time – Year 2 August 10, 2020
- Belarus president faces unprecedented opposition in vote August 9, 2020Voters in Belarus go to the polls on Sunday amid mounting protests against President Alexander Lukashenko, Europe's longest-ruling head-of-state.
- International conference seeks to help Lebanon August 9, 2020World leaders have been discussing emergency aid for Lebanon after Tuesday's devastating explosion in Beirut.
- UN: indigenous peoples must be included in strategies against pandemic August 9, 2020The United Nations marks International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples on August 9. The UN chief has released a message for this year’s observance, whose theme is, “COVID-19 and indigenous peoples’ resilience”.
- Belarus president faces unprecedented opposition in vote August 9, 2020