Parishioners, Did you know that at any given time, there are 3-5 tent communities at the base of Lookout Mountain? These are folks who do not have permanent homes. In addition to non-perishable food items, baby formula and diapers, band-aids, and antiseptic, we are now preparing for the coming winter months by collecting blankets, coats, and socks for the tent communities in our area. All items can be dropped off at the church office or in the narthex before Mass.
For registration forms and/or updates, please contact Angelese Mackey,
- Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary October 7, 2022Readings for the Memorial of Our Lady of the RosaryReading 1 GAL 3:7-14 Brothers and sisters:Realize that it is those who have faithwho are children of Abraham.Scripture, which saw in advance that Godwould justify the Gentiles by faith,foretold the good news to Abraham, saying,Through you shall all the nations be blessed.Consequently, those who have faith […]USCCB
- Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary October 7, 2022
- From the Saharan desert to Rome: New OMI Superior General October 6, 2022The Oblates of Mary Immaculate should bear witness to Christ in community and in hope, always staying close to the poor, according to Fr. Luis Ignacio Rois Alonso, the newly-elected Superior General. Read all
- Kenya: Bishops call for environmental conservation. October 6, 2022The recent National Prayer Day celebration in Kenya took place at the Marian Shrine in Subukia, Nakuru, under the theme: ‘God’s family journeying together in a united and environmentally sustainable Kenya.’ Read all
- 2 migrant boat tragedies off Greece leave scores dead and many missing October 6, 2022At least 17 people have died in the Aegean Sea after a dinghy carrying migrants capsized near Lesbos. Following another shipwreck off the island of Kythira, many are still missing. Read all
- From the Saharan desert to Rome: New OMI Superior General October 6, 2022