For those of you who have not had an opportunity to make a pledge or a gift this year, but still desire to be a part of the 2019 Archbishop’s Annual Appeal, please visit our website at appeal.archatl.com to make an on-line gift, or you may contact the Office of Stewardship at email@example.com. When each of our individual gifts are combined with the gifts of thousands of other parishioners through-out the archdiocese, each contributor makes a very real difference in the ability of the archdiocese to provide ministries and services. Thank you again for your support.
- Wednesday in the Octave of Easter April 24, 2019Reading 1 Acts 3:1-10 Peter and John were going up to the temple areafor the three o’clock hour of prayer.And a man crippled from birth was carriedand placed at the gate of the temple called “the Beautiful Gate” every day to beg for alms from the people who entered the temple.When he saw Peter and […]
- Wednesday in the Octave of Easter April 24, 2019
- Sunday Soundbite for April 28, 2019 April 24, 2019Second Sunday of Easter Cycle C April 28, 2019 “I’ll need to see some proof”–how often have you used that expression? Hello, I’m Franciscan Father Greg Friedman with the Sunday Soundbite for the Second Sunday of Easter. Most of us are quick to call for proof for anything out of the ordinary. We […]Father Greg Friedman
- Sunday Soundbite for April 28, 2019 April 24, 2019
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017(Vatican Radio) In this week's edition of There's More in the Gospel Than Meets the Eye, Jill Bevilacqua and Seàn-Patrick Lovett bring us readings and reflections for the Fourth Sunday of Advent. Listen: Gospel - Lk 1:26 - 38 The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a […]
- Sunday Gospel Dec. 24, 2017 December 20, 2017